My Husband

Thanks to Wm Rowe

When my husband first got deployed, the only thing I could think about was what life was going to be like without him here at home. I knew I was going to miss him terribly since we had never spent more than a couple nights apart since we got married. Then I started worrying about whether or not I would be safe in this day house all by myself. Before they left we got a security system from home security systems Richmond which has made feel a lot better, and I'm glad we put in the extra effort. I really miss Jim and I can't wait for him to come home soon… Only a few more weeks now. I had my first child only about four months after he left, so he has yet to meet his baby girl. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finally gets to hold her in when I get to hold them in my own arms once again!