My purchase of Final Fantasy Anthology for Playstation



Yesterday I was so excited because I was able to purchase the Final Fantasy Anthology for the original PlayStation video game system. Now I have to be honest, I am not very familiar with the Final Fantasy series, I only remember playing Final Fantasy VII and I also loved Mario RPG and Parasite Eve II, both of which were made by SquareSoft/ SquareEnix and have a few things in common with Final Fantasy. After looking for Final Fantasy VI for the Super Nintendo (Also known as Final Fantasy III in the US) and Final Fantasy V for the Super Nintendo (Also known as Final Fantasy II in the US) I realized that SquareSoft/SquareEnix had released the Final Fantasy Anthology for PSone. Final Fantasy Anthology has both Final Fantasy V and VI, and so I feel really lucky that I will be able to enjoy both of these games. I became interested in these two titles because I had read a video game magazine which had voted Final Fantasy VI one of top 100 video games of all time, and I knew that I had to play it. I really am intrigued after viewing the intro of the game on Youtube because the game's story looks so epic and detailed and I can already tell I am going to enjoy this game. I will write another review on these two games as soon as I play through them, until then, I hope you enjoy this blog and maybe I have inspired a few to check out these awesome games.

*The above photo was found on http://www.amazon.com